Light & informal Bible study & fellowship
Every 1st and 3rd Friday evening at 8:30 pm, Rasah Kemayan.
Enquiries: Kenneth/Joan Gong (012-6011429)
The Youth Fellowship provides opportunities for youths to meet together to engage in healthy and spiritual activities that nurture the mind and the soul. Activities include sports, games and trips to places of interest, devotions, and Bible classes.
Check out the Youth Page for information on the current activities.
SMALL GROUP HOME MEETINGS
The Small Group Home Meetings are usually held on each third/fourth Saturday of the month at the home of church members at 8:00 pm (unless announced otherwise). These small group meetings are structured to build fellowship, provide encouragement and strengthen relationships.
For further information on the schedule of the Small Group Home Meetings for the remainder of the year, go to News Page.
We have classes on Sundays (11:15 am - 12:30 pm) specially for toddlers (1 year old and above). During the classes, the toddlers are taught simple stories from the Bible. They learn about animals, fish and birds and other things that God had created. They are taught to sing and to use their hands and other senses to learn about the things that are around them. For more information on this class, please call Joy (012-3967994).
BIBLE CORRESPONDENCE COURSE
We offer a range of Bible correspondence courses for those who wish to study the Bible and Christianity at the convenience of their own time and place. The courses offered include:
* An Introductory Course to the Bible - provides a basic introduction to the Bible
* Beginner's - an easy introduction to the Bible and basic Christianity
* Hurt's - a brief overview of the Old and New Testaments of the Bible
* Acts of the Apostles - a study of the book of Acts with special emphasis on how to become a Christian
* Foundations of Faith - a thorough study of the Bible and Christianity as a whole
E-mail us for a Bible Correspondence Course: firstname.lastname@example.org.